SAP HCM CONSULTANT Full-time Job5 months ago - IT/Telecom and Engineering - Zurich - 125 views
SAP HCM CONSULTANT
The SAP HCM Consultant is expected to help with development aspects relating to Organizational Management, Personnel Administration, Personnel Relations, Recruitment, Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Contractor Activity Timesheets (CATS), Personnel Development, Learning & Development, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits etc..
- To be part of the Application Development team to architect the solution design in the SAP HR area.
- Analysis of business requirements, design and implementation of full solutions (Including testing and UAT Support)
- Identify integration issues and develop solutions to these issues.
- Clarify processes to end users and business stakeholders as required
- Provide detailed transactional information to internal and external auditors as required
- Provide guidance on technical feasibility and appropriateness of proposed solutions when alternative solutions are available
- Establish good relationships with stakeholders throughout the customers’ teams
- Work with HR data owners to fix data issues or to re-assign responsibilities
- Ability to work under own initiative and under tight time pressures - planning, prioritising and controlling own workload.
- Precise approach to project management and procedures.
- Identifies and escalates issues and risks within project structure.
- Detailed knowledge of business requirements and solutions in their focus area.
- Ability to organize and co-ordinate diverse groups in complex situations.
- Able to receive feedback/coaching on performance from other members of the team positively.
- Broad technical appreciation - including ALL key SAP functionality and technology.
- Graduate/Post graduate in preferably technical or business streams (Engineering/MBA HR/MHRM)
- At least 6-8 years in a HR consulting & implementation role in an SAP environment/client
- Knowledge in SAP HR (all core modules – Payroll, OM, PA, TIME, PD, etc.)
- English and German language (fluent in both written and verbal)
- Analytical ability and Data gathering and diagnosis ability
- Good Communication & Facilitation skills
- Knowledge of 3rd party tax calculation tools such as SABA, TALEO, Org. Plus is an added plus.
- Can conceptualize and communicate winning propositions - making complex ideas look simple.
- Bright, ability to rapidly pick-up new technologies, propositions and business areas.
- Outcome oriented - maximizing balance of effort vs benefit to achieve objectives.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Continuous improvement - Inquisitive - self teaching of relevant new business thinking and technology solutions.